Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where To Buy Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set


Over All Rating Reviews :
My son is 7 months old and was a gas filled newborn. I used Playtex VentAire until now. Very good bottles, but when your baby is walking and pulling up on things who has time to spend on bottles. You have a bottom plastic part that has a seal that you put on then the regular top ring, nipple and cap. Lots of parts...and no time. I switched and have had no problem with leaks from the Avent bottles. I tried almost every other bottle to find one that he liked and had less parts. But as far as colic goes no clue on the Avent. A good bottle and no leaks for me.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set.


!: Pashminas Online Top Quality !: Head Lights Save You Money!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。