Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bargain sale Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set


Over All Rating Reviews :
I used these with my daughter and *HATED* them, that was almost 5 years ago. No matter what I tried I couldn't get them to stop leaking. Now that I have my son who's almost 5 mos, and Avent products are now made by Philips they have come a long way. I've noticed they no longer leak at the slightest over tightening like they previously did. It's also very easy to avoid the over tightening too.

After the bottles come out of the dishwasher I put the water in them so they're practically ready to go. Run the nipples under water then attach to the bottle watching the ring/nipple. The nipple will stop and grip the edge of the bottle, once this happens the nipple is on and won't leak. Once you get around to using the bottles when you will notice that when you go to tighten the nipple/ring again it will stop at that point and there are no leaks. Even my husband can get these bottles right on the first shot and he overtightens EVERYTHING!

If you're pregnant or are considering these buy one and practice assembling it. We switched to these from the Ventaire because 1) my son didn't like the textured ring on the nipple, and 2) there were to many parts to get together in a hurry.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set.


!: Great Deals Step Jogging Stroller !: 4 Ply Pashmina Coupon







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。