Sunday, August 15, 2010

Buy Philips Avent ISIS iQ Uno Electric Breast Pump, White


Over All Rating Reviews :
My wife loves it!!!!This pump takes the labor out of the manual pump. If you follow the instructions step by step and ensure you get a good seal ,it will work like a charm. Also, you can interchange the components and use it as a manual pump. I wish I would of bought this product first before I bought the manual one. I could of saved money. The only difference between the manual and this one, is the pump/motor, everything else is the same. Remember read the instructions and assemble correctly and it will work with excellent results.
Get more detail about Philips Avent ISIS iQ Uno Electric Breast Pump, White.


!: Top Lcd HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。