Friday, August 20, 2010

Brand new Philips Avent Express Food and Bottle Warmer, White


Over All Rating Reviews :
I love the warmer, but WHY WHY WHY don't they have a timer on it? WHY is there no on/off light so I can see if the warmer is still powered up? As it is now, the indicator light only illuminates when the water is heating. Once it's reached desired temperature the light turns off (that's the water temperature, not the milk/baby food temp) but it's still powered up. It will eventually burn off all the water if you dont notice. Is it on or off? I have to look in the back of the unit to see the on/off switch - annoying since I have to turn it around every time if I'm not sure if its in or off. So now I have it sitting sideways on the counter and not only does it look odd that way (since it is clearly not the front showing) but the cord gets in the way. The directions state to unplug the unit after use so it's not left on by accident. What a pain that is. Here I am, baby in one arm and trying to pull a plug out of a wall socket one handed??? I hope the designers read these posts...
Get more detail about Philips Avent Express Food and Bottle Warmer, White.


!: Great Deals Dirt Tamer







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。