Monday, August 16, 2010

Last Minute Philips Avent BPA Free Bottle, Dual Pack, 9 ounce


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been using these bottles since my daughter was two weeks old for my expressed milk. She took to them immediately without any issues and went right back on the breast. She is now four and a half months old and she still both breastfeeds and drinks my expressed milk in these bottles . She has never had an issue with colic, acid reflux, gas and never spits up. She might just be a lucky baby but I'm not switching the bottles just in case. I wish I had known about the converter kit for the Medela pump to use with the Avent bottles earlier. I just ordered it today. It will make it so much easier to pump right into my Avent bottles.
Get more detail about Philips Avent BPA Free Bottle, Dual Pack, 9 ounce.


!: Best HDTVs







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。