Friday, August 13, 2010

Brand new Philips Avent Isis Comfort Breast Shells


Over All Rating Reviews :
Ever since I started using the Medela double pump, I've had a significant amount of leakage from one breast when I'm nursing the baby on the other one. I bought these to solve the problem, which they DID, but there's an even better benefit...I'm storing up extra milk with absolutely no effort!!

Each feeding I collect between 1/3 and 1/2 an ounce of milk (I have a newborn that still eats small frequent amts). Keep pouring them together in the fridge, and by the end of the day you have an extra bottle of milk to store--no extra pumping required!

This has been a lifesaver for me as a SAHM to three little ones, as I really don't have TIME to pump, but need the occasional stored bottle for when I leave baby with Daddy for a few hours.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Isis Comfort Breast Shells.


!: Table Centerpieces Discounted







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。