Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Order Philips Avent BPA Free Bottle, Dual Pack, 9 ounce


Over All Rating Reviews :
Before my baby girl was born 6 months ago may friend recommended Dr. Browns bottles because they would prevent may baby from getting gas/colic. I went and purchased Dr browns' bottles which worked great it was just a bit annoying having to wash all the pieces that made the bottle work. When my baby turned 4 months I decided to switch to Avent (I had seen my cousin and sister in law use them on their babys who are a few months older than my baby girl) Why did I do that? little did I know that these bottles leak like no other. I thought leaking bottles was a thing of the past, not in 2009 with so much technology. I was wrong. My husband and I spend way too much time trying to figure out how to close it correctly and after a few tries we get it but only after 10-20 minutes (the time that takes to make 6 bottles before going to work). Sometimes I get it in the first try but others take way too long and i end up using soooo much paper towel, wash clothes, bibs, or whatever else is handy to clean the mess! I'm so disgusted with these bottles, which I think for the money I paid for all ($60.00) should be much better. I wouldn't even give them away that's how bad they are, I'm thinking about just throwing them in the garbage. My husband wants me go back to Dr. Browns and I'm all for it now I don't care about the money anymore and even if I have to wash extra pieces at least feeding time won't be a hassle. My family's sanity is priceless. Don't buy these bottles!!!!! or at least don't buy all in one shot try one first perhaps your luck is better than mine.
Get more detail about Philips Avent BPA Free Bottle, Dual Pack, 9 ounce.


!: Saving 1 Volt Air Compressor !: Cheapest Watches !: Basketballs This Instant







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。