Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best places to buy Philips Avent Isis Comfort Breast Shells


Over All Rating Reviews :
These breastshells helped me during pregnancy and post. During pregnancy they helped draw out my flat, and what I know now as small nipples. Post-pregnancy they helped relieve engorgement because they exert a small amount of pressure on the areola. This helped my baby latch on better b/c the breast wasn't soooo full. (I have a lot of milk). The shells catch milk really well, and if they are sterile you can even save the milk.

The other great thing about these breastshells is that they prevent sore nipples from rubbing on your bra. I'd put a little lansinoh on my nipples, then the breastshells, then the bra. Just felt better. Only precaution: Make sure you put them on with the holes on the top or else you will be soaked, and they really can't be worn outside your home. They are obvious and unattractive.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Isis Comfort Breast Shells.


!: Nikon Coolpix S8000 14.2 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) by Nikon !1# Number 1 Plants !: Bargain Sale Cream Pashmina







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。