Friday, August 27, 2010

Best Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set


Over All Rating Reviews :
"These are supposed to be the best bottles"!!!! This is what I was told, but no one told me they leaked. After my son was born, my husband and I bought a couple boxes of the different sizes of the avent bottles. I told him that everyone says these are the best bottles to use. After using them, my husband and I noticed they leaked. Not all the time, but often enough. This got very frustrating, especially at 2:00 in the morning when we were tired. We would put the cap on numerous times and the bottle would still leak. The leak was coming from the cap not the nipple. I also noticed how messy they are. My son always spit his formula out while drinking because I think the hole in the size 1 nipple is too big. His shirt would be soaked and formula would get on his neck after feeding him. We packed all the bottles away and we use the playtex ventaire. These bottles work so much better. They are not messy at all and they do not leak. I can even feed my son without putting a bib on him. I'm sure others like the avent bottles, but my experience with them was not so good. My advice for mothers, especially new ones, would be to get a couple different brands to experiment with. This way you can decide what works better for baby and you.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set.


!: Lcd Plasma Tv This Instant !: New 32 Lcd Tv !: Bath Tub Pillow Review !: Where To Buy Pedal Cars







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。