Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where To Buy Philips Avent Infant Bottle Starter Set, BPA Free


Over All Rating Reviews :
I used the original Avent bottles with my first baby in 2004 and absolutely LOVED THEM! I was disappointed with my second baby that they were not offering a BPA free alternative. I even called the company to inquire and was told that they stuck by the safety of their bottles and had no plans to make a BPA free line. Imagine my surprise a few months later when I saw these on the store shelf. I guess pressure from consumers forced them to have a change of heart. Which leads me to believe that these were massed produced with little or no attention to detail/design. These bottles leaked horribly!! Some people have complained about the original ones leaking, but I have never had problems with them. I even tried every helpful hint I found by reviewers here...with no luck. My bottles drip like a faucet from underneath the rim. After feeding the baby and sitting the bottle upright the formula drips from the nipple straight down and out from underneath the rim. I know with all Avent bottles there is a "science" to tightening them, but they need to head back to the drawing board with these.

All was not lost though...at least the set included a bottle brush and dispenser! I have to say the bottle brush is great...it won't work (go down far enough) in the more narrow Dr. Brown's bottles. But, I have found that it makes an excellent laundry brush. The bristles are soft enough not to damage garments but rough enough to gently work out stains.

The formula/snack dispenser is the best on the market. It's great to just throw in the diaper bag and go. Unlike other brands the sectioned divider is removable and when using it as a formula dispenser the powder doesn't spill from one compartment to another. Hopefully, Avent will once again return to the great quality bottle it once was!
Get more detail about Philips Avent Infant Bottle Starter Set, BPA Free.


!: Prices Dollhouse !: Cheap Dirt Devil Handheld







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。