Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Best places to buy Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought a bunch of these bottle before I had my daughter, thinking these would be the best bottles as per mostly all my friends encourages me to get(no gassy babies with this bottle). However, i noticed after a few weeks of breastfeeding more often (i mixed fed my baby when she was born, 60% bottle/40% breastmilk, i was still on the stage of learning to breastfeed that's why she had a lot of bottle feeding that time) my daughter wouldn't latch on to the nipple (my milk wasn't enough, need the bottle occasionally), my daughter find the nipple too firm, it doesn't feel like my breast. I checked another brand(a lot softer nipple), and it works well for her. I am still hoping she'll be able to use them once she get older though (there's a bunch of them, it would be a big waste if she won't). So (...), buy a couple of different bottles and see which one your newborn prefers. Yes, babies are very picky about the nipples.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set.


!: Price Slip Yoke !: New Pashmina Ring Shawl !: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for HTC Droid Incredible (Black) by Seidio







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。