Sunday, September 12, 2010

Philips Avent Disposable Nursing Pads 100 Count Order Now


Over All Rating Reviews :
I honestly have to wonder what the manufacturer was thinking when they made these things so small. I am not a very large breasted woman (a 38 C to be exact) and I found these things to be too little. As long as I was relatively inactive all was fine but the minute I started doing something and they shifted even the slightest bit I would be leaking all over the place because they really don't offer too much coverage. And sleeping in these little things? Forget it! Your bed is bound to be a wet mess by the time you wake up.

Add to this, the fact that the adhesive strip is placed at the top of the pad and you can see that their design needs a little work. Why didn't they put it in the middle? That seems most logical to me.

So, all in all, if you can get them centered and keep them from moving then they will be pretty absorbant. BUT with a little nursling I think you've got enough worries without having to worry about embarassing wet spots on your shirt.

Get more detail about Philips Avent Disposable Nursing Pads 100 Count.


!: Home Decorating Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Top 10 Places To Buy Shoe Storage Bench







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。