Monday, September 6, 2010

Cheap Philips Avent BPA Free Bottle, Dual Pack, 9 ounce


Over All Rating Reviews :
My bottles weren't leaky. At first I thought they were, but then I realized that my son was sucking the milk faster than he could swallow and I just adjusted the way I held the bottle for him and I didn't have any other issues.

I love avent products!!! I am a mom of two, breastfed both. I had no issues with nipple confusion because of the way these are shaped.
Get more detail about Philips Avent BPA Free Bottle, Dual Pack, 9 ounce.


!: Womens Bodies, Womens Wisdom (Revised Edition): Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing by Christiane Northrup MD







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。