Thursday, September 9, 2010

Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set Top Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
I like this bottle system very much. However, I must mention that it did not work well for my preemie daughter initially as the #1 nipple seemed to have too fast of a flow for her. She had a weak suckle and was a bit uncoordinated at first. After about a month, the lactation consultant I was going to suggested to switch from the playtex slow flow nipple back the Avent as it is a little more stiff so that she could work on strengthening her suckle more. At this time, she did much better with it and we like it much better than the Playtex Drop-Ins. We have not had issues with nipple confusion with the Avent, either.

You must be careful not to tighten the ring too much or it will make the vacuum seal faulty resulting in leaks. Just tighten it to feel slight resistance.

I gave this system four stars because I would like to see a slower flow nipple for the reasons I mentioned above.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set.


!: The Omnivores Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan ! Mandolin Get It Now! !: Best Buy HDTVs LCD Television on Sale !: Chaise Lounges Living Rooms Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。