Saturday, September 4, 2010

Philips Avent Isis Comfort Breast Shells on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I use these in the morning with the first feeding because I leak on whatever side my daughter is not nursing from. I use them more so the milk doesn't go to waste than to protect my clothing. If I used them for protection of clothing or for sore nipples I would not have rated them as high as I did. First, they are not made for really large breasts. They set nicely over the nipple, but certainly do not cover much more than the areola area. If I were to wear these out, my breasts would look like large mushrooms. They are nice in the privacy of my own home, though. The shell that fits on the breast is comfortable. It is easy to clean and soft. I would recommend these for the use of collecting leaking milk while pumping and feeding only. I would not recommend these to wear out when you are going to miss a feeding and know you will leak. Wear disposable pads. Also, I wouldn't recommend them for the sore nipple problem either if you are large breasted.
Get more detail about Philips Avent Isis Comfort Breast Shells.


!: Good Chinese Soup !: Pool Heat Pumps For Sale ! Engine Decide Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。