Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump, 1-Count

!1: Now is the time Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump, 1-Count Order Today!


Nice Design by :
Lansinoh
Over All Rating Reviews :

Great Deal :
$26.95
Date Created :
Sep 08, 2010 18:17:15


INDICATIONS: Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump contains the unique ComfortSeal Cushion creates a secure seal for more comfortable and efficient pumping.



!1: Best Buy As a working mom of a 4 month old that is exclusively breastfed, I feel like I am constantly on the pump & I'll be honest, pumping sucks. Every once in awhile I figure there has to be a better way so I pull out my Lansinoh double electric pump, give it a try, and then put it away again for a couple weeks. The manual Lansinoh is far better imo. It really is SO easy to set up & clean and it's much quieter & more readily portable than the double electric Lansinoh I have. Also, I find the electric pump, even on lower suction settings (which ends up taking forever), really makes my nipples sore.

While I'm certain there's not a pump out there that I'd love (really, who enjoys pumping?), this one gets 5 stars for it's ease of use and portability. On occasion I will pump for a few minutes after I feed my daughter from the same breast to empty (or pump the other breast). This adds to my stash of milk slowly but is far less dreadful than sitting down to pump both breasts (which I still do at work) and this is where the manual pump comes in really handy. There's no way I would pull out and hook up to the electric pump to just pump for a few minutes.

Also, the manual pump is a godsend when you finally sit down to pump and baby starts crying...just put the pump down & tend to baby or walk over with pump in hand if it's something simple like their pacifier fell out of their mouth. :) on Sale!


Relate Link : !: Top News Update & Current Events !: Cheap Elegant Living Room Furniture !: Good 1080p Tvs !: Discount Hvlp !# Buying Head Gasket








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。